Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: (San Jose & Bengaluru)
We’re looking for quality assurance engineers with at least 5 years of experience to work with our software development team to develop and execute QA testing programs to ensure product quality.
- Design and implement detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Debug and define corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- At least 5 years of work experience in software quality assurance.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.