Location: San Jose & Bengularu
We are looking for security engineers with strong hands-on experience in defining and automating Firewall, OWASP, and continuous security rules in build and runtime pipeline.
- Work with security architect and secops team to define security rules and conduct regular security assessments
- Automate security testing in CI/CD pipeline
- Monitor and identify security issues using automated and manual tools
- Work with external pen-testers for ongoing security posture assessment of the environment.
- Strong foundation in core security fundamentals and concepts (HTTPS, TLS, OAuth, PKI, IPSec etc.)
- 5+ years of Automation experience with any of scripting languages
- Hands on experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools such as CheckMarx, BurpSuite, Nessus
- Good understanding of security products – firewalls, IDS, Anti-Malware
- Experience of Cloud and Cloud-native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a strong plus.